What is ClassClarity?
ClassClarity is a web-based tool that helps studio owners/instructors and their students connect to each other and access shared class data.
- We connect. Studios, Instructors and Students can be linked through a join request.
- We record. Class records for attendance and payments can be made with one tap on a mobile device.
- We automate. Class charges can be calculated based on attendance, registration or schedule.
- We remind. Studio owners are alerted of their outstanding balance based on live data.
- We clarify. All records are crystal clear to all participants all the time.
Why use ClassClarity?
Designed with simplicity in mind, it keeps track of day-to-day class scheduling and attendance, calculates class charges, and records payment while providing access through any device with internet access.
- Record keeping through ClassClarity is almost effortless with maximum accuracy.
- Records are available online 24/7 to all involved studios, instructors and students.
- It saves trees and it is free for small businesses.
How to use ClassClarity
Join ClassClarityClassClarity activity starts with sign-in or registration. If you haven't yet, please create an account.
For Studio ParticipantsBefore participating in a studio activity, you need to join the studio. On the join request page, find the studio you would like to join, then create a join request. Once the request is approved by the studio owner, you will become a member of that studio.
- It is required that you choose a role for any join request. You may choose to be a Student, Teacher or Manager.
- Parents can create a join request for their child from a parent account.
- Once the join request is approved, the studio will appear on your ClassClarity Dashboard.
- Parent can switch between their child's Dashboard and their own Dashboard, as well as enter a studio as their child's guardian.
For Studio OwnersTo create your own studio, you will need to email ClassClarity support to upgrade your ClassClarity account with a studio type code. We support the following studio types.
|Studio Type Code - Name||Supported Role(s)||Feature(s)|
|STB - Single Teacher Basic||Student||Attendance|
|STS - Single Teacher Standard||Student||Attendance, Charge, Payment|
|STP - Single Teacher Plus||Student||Class, Attendance, Charge, Payment|
|MTS - Multiple Teacher Standard||Manager, Teacher, Student||Attendance, Charge, Payment|
|MTP - Multiple Teacher Plus||Manager, Teacher, Student||Class, Attendance, Charge, Payment|
|ENT - Enterprise||Manager, Teacher, Student||Semester, Calendar, Class, Attendance, Charge, Payment|